E V E N T S
Most events are open to non-members. For those events, registration is free and open to everyone - not only Queen Mary students.
- Thu, 10 DecZoomA talk with Judge Rea on the tips and information that law school fails to teach you. An informative talk on what the bar is looking for based on the perspective of a judge
- Tue, 01 DecZoomQMBS is delighted to re-host this panel, but this time with QM Criminal Justice Society! This panel has been created to satisfy your curiosity of what practising in crime is really like; this panel held on 1st of December aims to answer any speculations regarding a career at the Criminal Bar.
- Wed, 21 OctZoomA panel explaining the career options available to students who have completed their undergraduate degree. This panel will elaborate on the pathways available to both law and non-law students, and receive advice from scholars on how they obtained an Inns of Court Scholarship.
- Mon, 19 OctZoomThis panel targets students who began in S.T.E.M (Science, Technology, Economics, and Math) subjects. It outlines the routes they can take to transition to law, as well as providing anecdotal stories from Barristers who made the change. It is to be held on 19th of October.
- Thu, 01 OctZoomAn event held in collaboration with the Commercial Awareness Society, shedding the light on what a Mini-Pupillage/Pupillage is, as well as outlining the key skills and tricks needed to obtain one.