- 10 Feb, 09:00 – 24 Feb, 23:59Location is TBDQueen Mary Bar Society in collaboration with the Criminal Justice Society is proud to present QMUL’s first mock trial, entirely focused on criminal law. This is a 3 round competition open to students from all courses and all years. Awards include mini- pupillages for the winner and the best first ye
- 05 Feb, 08:00 – 06 Feb, 23:59ZoomQueen Mary Bar Society and Queen Mary Mooting society are collaborating with Bristol Bar & Mooting Society to bring this exciting intervarsity moot to be held virtually. The competition will consist of 3 rounds. This moot is a fantastic chance for students to get first-hand experience in advocacy an
- 26 Nov 2020, 19:00 – 14 Dec 2020, 23:00Location is TBDThe Written Advocacy Competition is your opportunity to test your written persuasive skills and draft documents. This competition focuses on Land Law. It is the ultimate test of your use of persuasive language and writing capabilities.
- 11 Nov 2020, 19:00 – 20 Nov 2020, 23:59Location is TBDThe Written Advocacy Competition is your opportunity to test your written persuasive skills and draft documents. This competition focuses on Human Rights. It is the ultimate test of your use of persuasive language and writing capabilities.
- BARFIGHT17 Oct 2020, 10:00 – 24 Oct 2020, 17:00ZoomBARFIGHT is England's first Bar-Fest. It is a accumulation of events that test the key skills needed by Barristers to be as awesome as they are. These include: Mooting, Advocacy, Cross Examination, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Draft off. Go to queenmarybarsociety.org/BARFIGHT for more info.